Hey everyone! I’m Elyse, a seventeen-year-old blogger at Elyse Lauryn. I’m super excited to share this outfit with y’all, and thanks to Melani for inviting me to guest post!
So in Missouri, the weather is not normally cool in late September or even early October. Today isn’t bad though, with a high in the lower seventies. Still too warm for a jacket! BUT I LOVE this jacket and plan to wear it a lot once the weather finally gets cooler hence the cool-weather outfit!
I absolutely love boots in fall and winter, and am so excited that I can finally wear them again! They add such a stylish element to any outfit.
As for my hair, I’m wearing it in a Hollywood Roll, which is super easy to achieve if you have the Hollywood Roll headband. My hair doesn’t look super neat because I forgot to use hair spray to set it. Whoops! Oh well. 😉
What I Wore:
- Green jacket: Prince & Fox (Aeropostale) on sale for $30
- Scarf: borrowed from my mom 😉
- Floral lace skirt: thrift store $5
- Tights: free from my grandma
- Boots: Walmart, $20 (on sale)
- Hollywood Roll head band: from my grandma (sold at Walmart, and some department stores)
- Not showing: off-white camisole from Walmart $1